1. Quick links

Found a bug? CLICK HERE to report it!

Need to report a player? CLICK HERE to report them!

Need to post a ban appeal? CLICK HERE to appeal!

Dismiss Notice

[Pottus] - Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by poTTuS, Jun 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poTTuS

Shooter
    Expand Collapse

Italy
    In-game Name: Pottus

Discord Username: Pottus#1748

Timezone: GMT +2

Screenshot of /stats: https://imgur.com/awlzs04.png

Were you punished by an administrator before? If so, please describe your punishments. This includes /forcerules, /kick, /ban, /mute, etc. No.

Do you have any prior experience of being a moderator/admin? Yes, over the years I have managed various non-English servers, freeroam and roleplay.

What is your day-to-day activity on KDM like? I am sure that at least three hours a day I could dedicate in the server.

Discuss, writing a paragraph, why you should be a part of Koky's staff team. I would like to try this experience and contribute to making the gameplay environment look great for the players. I would like to contribute to the development of the server that I care about a lot. Helping to keep the environment clean that I frequent (and in part Kokys it is, albeit a virtual environment) has always been a must.

[OPTIONAL] Do you have any guides or proof that shows you actively helping the community? If so, please share by screenshotting or linking your guide(s): I made a report video that has now been removed because the result has already been given. https://kokysdm.com/forum/index.php?threads/squadlast-aimbot.3136/

2. dennis

Head Administrator
    Head Administrator Clan Management
    Expand Collapse

Norway
    Denied. This is too thin and shows a lack of effort on your side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.