What's new
Koky's Deathmatch

Register for a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ice_swallow_come [Pooker]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your in-game name: ice_swallow_come
Date and time of ban: right now
Who banned you: @Pooker
Why you were banned: Silent aim?
Why you wish to be unbanned:
I dont even know what this means. Im not hacking or anything I just started kokys

Pooker

Administrator
Game Admin
Wolves
Gonna need a notepad with your IG name and IP written on it and SS of your GTA folder and Cleo (Notepad has to be on all screenshots)

Whats the point of me hacking if every dm server i join, I average 2.0KD and i can also show proof and ive never been banned but on this 1 i get banned

Pooker

Administrator
Game Admin
Wolves
Is it a coincidence that your cleo file was last modified the same date of your reply? What did you change in it?

I don't hack bro, there's no point of aimbotting on a free game that's 15 years old lmao what's the point. I average a 3.11KD on Chicago DM each time I join, I'm legit and never been banned for aimbot this is like the first time I don't know why. You checked me for aimbot and you knew I didn't have aimbot but still banned me please explain? I don't know what to do to prove to you that I don't aimbot. You saw my aim and I was missing lmao it's because I was hitting all shots and it's not fair for other players huh, I bet it's that.

Idk what else to tell you g, if you want if YOU UNBAN me we can go to a duel, and I'll show you I aim the same and I even miss lmao

If I'm unbanned, you can place something on me which admins are going to watch me or etc if I cheat or not if you want I don't care cause I don't cheat. Anti Cheat or what ever you can place on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.