1. Quick links

Found a bug? CLICK HERE to report it!

Need to report a player? CLICK HERE to report them!

Need to post a ban appeal? CLICK HERE to appeal!

Dismiss Notice

Akira - Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Akira, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Akira

Wolf
    Wolves
    Expand Collapse

#1 Akira, Jun 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    In-game Name: Akira

Discord Username: Akira#9163

Timezone: GMT +1 [Summer Time +2]

Screenshot of /stats: [​IMG]

Were you punished by an administrator before? If so, please describe your punishments. This includes /forcerules, /kick, /ban, /mute, etc. Been mistakenly banned for hypothetically using weapon hacks, while nothing was erroneous with me. Did just purchase a sniper from the ammunation in /TDM, not a big deal since I've been unbanned a very few days after.

Been /forcerules'd a few times for trying to c-bug when I first joined the server and I didn't know much about server rules and its features accurately yet.

Been /forcerules'd once for spawnkilling, even though I was just facing a gang rival in /TDM who was trying to kill me; all of this occurred in their gang territory, Ganton. I was logically aware of the fact that spawnkilling may not be allowed, though I didn't realize that shooting back who tries to kill me would result in an actual spawnkill since the player was also quite a bit far from the spawn. Unconsciounsly, I was used to play in different circumstances where, for instance, a red area would have prevented anyone from spawnkilling or going onto others' base and there was nothing mentioned in /rules about going for a blitz onto others' spawn zone either.

Been kicked once for exceeding the FPS limit at LVPD, in /arenas. I was probably at around 120-130 FPS and thus I had to remove a FPS booster, making sure that my gameplay could be as much smooth as the others' consequently. Regardless, I got familiar with the whole of the server by the time and that's what really matters as I'm just striving for the cleanest gameplay possible within the server, whenever I'm around.

Do you have any prior experience of being a moderator/admin? I racked up some experience in a currently closed freeroam server where I've escalated from being a moderator to stepping into management completely, having to deal with all the ups and downs related to the server and the whole of the staff team. I believe I've changed much emphatically during such experience, as it helped me develop another whole different mindset, and the way I should be interacting with people around me since then.

Furthermore, I've always been supporting the fact that it's never enough to learn through our endeavors, but even mistakes and total failures. This is mostly why I want to be given a chance here other than clearly helping the server as much as I can.

What is your day-to-day activity on KDM like? Approximately from 1 to 3 hours, depending on my personal engagements with real-life usually. May also happen that I could step up my activity every now and then if server needs further help when the rest of the team is off and I'm available during the day.

Discuss, writing a paragraph, why you should be a part of Koky's staff team. First off, I would assure that my tasks - of any kind - wouldn't be compromised by any personal issues or conflicts of interest. Besides, I don't want to set myself apart from anybody else nor do I love showing off but could not mention the fact that my best trait has definitely to do with newly registered players, but also not. I'll make it easier: I'm quite clearheaded when it comes to be dealing with certain players whenever they don't know about server features/rules as I possess a decent knowledge of both server features and foreign languages (Italian, Spanish, German, French, as well as keywords in other languages such as Serbian, with which those - who don't know much about English - are trying to communicate or even setting upon others through insults/racial slurs), since I've been studying some of these languages at school, as well. All of this has however to be dealt with through PMs obviously.
    Last but not least, I may also offer a reasonable knowledge with hacks of any kind due to my past experiences, obviously by discussing it within the staff, avoiding making decisions on my own literally all the time.

2. Bloody Red Wolf

Administrator
    Administrator Diamond VIP Wolves
    Expand Collapse

Malta
    +1

Has a good grasp on rules, chill and mature.

3. Tempeti

Administrator
    Administrator Diamond VIP Wolves
    Expand Collapse

United States
    He has my vote.

+1

4. Pooker

Moderator Wolves
    Expand Collapse

Malta
    +1 from me.

5. jeronimo

Administrator
    Administrator Wolves
    Expand Collapse

Greece
    Supporting him.

+1

6. tavares

Expand Collapse

Italy
  7. Andrew_Ivans

Rookie Shooter
    Expand Collapse

Vietnam
  8. Kazumi.

Moderator Wolves
    Expand Collapse

Saint Lucia
  9. Akira

Wolf
    Wolves
    Expand Collapse

A huge thanks to everyone who voted for the support, you won't regret it if I get accepted.

Updated stats during the last month to prove my ongoing activity, as guaranteed by the application:
    [​IMG]